Saturday, October 01, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1703


HappyUP!!! - late afternoon practice
Why it happened - gorgeous weather
Why it makes me happy - I played in the morning....I did some good things...been a tough year...I have to keep my practice up.....today, I went back over to the course...and things are starting to click that have not happened in a long time

----------Cats!!!.....relaxation personified .....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - friends
Why it happened - I got done practicing
Why it makes me happy - I got done with practicing and went into the club. I not only got to hang out with my friends.......but.....my bro was celebrating his 40th birthday at my club. I saw so many people of his age (6 years older than I) that are my friends too. AMAZING night

HappyUP!!! - sis in law
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE my sis in law. She gave me some GREAT insight

HappyUP!!! - consulting offer
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I am always flattered when I run into people that are looking for my insight.....even when I am not looking for it. It is fascinating on how blessed I am. I can't wait to work on this project. Part of it has to do with my reputation....another has to do with what I do right here everyday.


No comments: