Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1640



HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - I work at it
Why it makes me happy - the rest of the golf game is shaky. I'll get that fixed. Glad the flat stick is working

------c'mon....this is a public sidewalk....I don't know this cat....should anything be this relaxed and unworried?....YES!.....lesson learned

HappyUP!!! - GREAT speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I was WAAAAAAAY enlightened by our speaker today. WOW! Blown away

HappyUP!!! - 9 iron into 7
Why it happened - who knows today
Why it makes me happy - today was not a good ball striking day. When I pulled out this 9 iron, I knew it would be a stretch to get it to pin considering how poorly I was hitting the ball. I darn near holed it out.....and then made the tricky 5 footer for the birdie.

HappyUP!!! - appointment made
Why it happened - finally connected
Why it makes me happy - we kept missing each other.....it was glad to hook up vc to vc on the phone today and set up a time to get together

JollyJottings

Getting appointment
Toastmasters
Putting

No comments: