Tuesday, July 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1618


HappyUP!!! - improv meeting
Why it happened - back after a holiday
Why it makes me happy - any time we have Toastmasters on the heels of a 3 day holiday, chaos can ensue. Today was no different. The potential was there. Everyone shifted around, however, and another great meeting ensued. We even got a new member!

HappyUP!!! - Homer's Odyssey
Why it happened - history channel
Why it makes me happy - I really loved how this program brought the depiction of this classic book to life. Amazing job by producers.

HappyUP!!! - market review
Why it happened - I do that occasionally
Why it makes me happy - it was nice to see an actual little rally over the last 5 days or so. After a downturn, an "up" of about 500 points is a HappyUP!!!!

JollyJottings

Improvised meeting
Tour de France
Great show on Homer's Odyssey
Stock Market review
Super walk
Just a whole lot of happiness

No comments: