Saturday, July 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1629


HappyUP!!! - Toastmaster training
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - I went to TLI....knocked down the requirements.....outstanding way to enhance my way of helping others

HappyUP!!! - opponents
Why it happened - team play
Why it makes me happy - we played my brother's club today...I know a lot of the guys in his club. I knew the two we played against.....and couldn't ask for greater guys to play with.

HappyUP!!! - sportsmanship
Why it happened - see great guys above
Why it makes me happy - they gave me a favorable ruling......that may not have been exactly what the rulebook says....but...taking in all the circumstances...it was the right thing to do.

HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - a bit of skills
Why it makes me happy - I chased that one down to within 2 ft of a dunk

HappyUP!!! - tremendous putt
Why it happened - skills and a read
Why it makes me happy - this was a TOUGH putt....our team needed a turnaround.....this putt made it happen.......35 ft....down hill...extreme right to left.......in the bottom of the jar

JollyJottings

TM training
Wonderful insights about a loser
9 iron on 7.....GREAT putt on 8....A wedge on 9....drive/wedge on 11...drive on 12....wedge on 13....comeback after bad break on 14......7 iron on 16.....drive/wedge on 18
Great times after team play
GREAT night

No comments: