Friday, July 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1635


HappyUP!!! - iPhone 4 offer
Why it happened - AT&T wants to keep my business
Why it makes me happy - my phone screen cracked recently. I still have a few months to go on my current plan. Good to know I have an option besides merely replacing the screen.

HappyUP!!! - keeping it close to par (for awhile)
Why it happened - good attitude....some great shots....and some scrambling
Why it makes me happy - learning to alter things because of the knee. I learned today that I can make things happen even when I am hitting some shots that are less than stellar (and I mean....NOT stellar)

HappyUP!!! - getting the schedule out
Why it happened - it was due
Why it makes me happy - this was the most ambitious project yet in this venue. It didn't take me as long as I thought.....and I put out a nice product

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - hard to imagine a better dinner than this one.
HappyUP!!! - great night sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - when it gets warmer, my sleep can suffer a bit. It didn't tonight.

JollyJottings

GREAT morning
iPhone 4 offer
Getting the schedule done
Speech notes....upcoming training delivery....peeps depend on me
(when you don't think the world revolves around you.....very liberating....and infinitely attractive to be "unimportant")

No comments: