Sunday, July 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1616


HappyUP!!! - new friend Gram
Why it happened - the pro shop
Why it makes me happy - Gram was a delightful fill in for our group that was a little short due to holiday weekend

HappyUP!!! - fast play
Why it happened - we played early
Why it makes me happy - love to play fast....get it done...before the heat...and go about your day.

HappyUP!!! - offering up a favor
Why it happened - it's how I am
Why it makes me happy - though the favor wasn't ended up being needed, you will always feel great about yourself when you extend to others.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 13
Why it happened - a smart shot...and a putt
Why it makes me happy - THAT was a tough putt.......but it was PERFECT!

HappyUP!!! - neighbors
Why it happened - I was walking
Why it makes me happy - this couple is so cute.....and so is Amiko the dog........and soooo happy to find out......Amiko will will be getting a human sister soon. Wonderful...wonderful...wonderful!


No comments: