Sunday, July 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1630


HappyUP!!! - info update from a very sick friend
Why it happened - he keeps us up to date on a website
Why it makes me happy - you can't help but LOVE this guy's optimism and fight. Uplifting

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from old buddy
Why it happened - I was thought of
Why it makes me happy - yet another unplanned get together will happen soon

HappyUP!!! - World Cup Soccer
Why it happened - it's every 4 years
Why it makes me happy - OK....I'm not a huge soccer fan....let alone women's soccer. Hey....I admit it. I do like just about ANY sporting event where you KNOW it's for all the marbles and people are laying it out there. I would have loved to see the US win....but....ya know.....it wasn't so bad that Japan did either. Exciting game!

HappyUP!!! - some NUTrageous pars
Why it happened - I'm a scrambler
Why it makes me happy - NOBODY would have guessed I'd put par on the card on 11...let alone 16! Saved me some dough!

JollyJottings

A info update from a very sick friend

An e-mail from an old buddy wanting to get together

Drive/hybrid/wedge on 1.....punch recovery/chip/putt on 2....flighted wedge/putt 4....8 iron chip/putt on 5.....8 iron chip on 6...drive/punch 5 on 7.....drive/punch 7 on 9.....putt on 10... outrageous par on 11.....putt on 12....9 iron/putt on 14.....3 wood 15.....chip in and outrageous par on 16.....putt on 17.....drive/hybrid/wedge on 18

World Cup Soccer
Tomatoes
Weather
Early tee time.....5 guys walking...playing in 4 hours

No comments: