Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1639



HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I heard 2 great speeches...all these members came in after me....I know I had a hand in shaping their development...free of charge....just reaching into other's lives

------my buddy's new lab puppy! C'mon.....you know it's a HappyUP!!!...it's a puppy

HappyUP!!! - my speech
Why it happened - I am called to deliver
Why it makes me happy - I got the evaluations afterward. I inspired others.....to take the reigns...and LEAD

HappyUP!!! - ordering some needed stuff
Why it happened - I cut throgh the crap
Why it makes me happy - everyone wants the BEST deal. Been shopping awhile....hate shopping for the best deal......but....I'm pretty sure I got the closest to...if not the best...deal on some equipment I needed. Nope....no need to brag...real bargain shoppers MIGHT do better....I only know I got a deal WAY cheaper than where I started

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Hearing 2 great speeches
Giving a good speech
Doing a good turn
Ordering needed stuff

No comments: