Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1633

HappyUP!!! - Seeing my old friend, J
Why it happened - I knew where lunch was
Why it makes me happy - always loved J.....great person. It was super
to get to visit for a couple of moments.

HappyUP!!! - walking my favorite pooch
Why it happened - it needs to happen...it's a pooch
Why it makes me happy - a little walk with great company and the pooch...late at night when the weather cools a bit......it's one of my favorite things.

HappyUP!!! - dentist trip
Why it happened - I do that a few times a year
Why it makes me happy - this was just a cleaning.....but I'm doing a pretty good job. Not much grinding going on today.....and that is a BIG HappyUP!!! I have a high threshold for pain....but I really prefer not to have to test it more than I have to!

HappyUP!!! - great night at the club
Why it happened - I got to spend some time with new friends
Why it makes me happy - a part of life...is always.....to be looking to expand your circle. People move....drift....whatever......so you always need to be thinking of expansion.

JollyJottings

Dentist trip
Toastmasters
Area Governor
Gorgeous eve at the club
Seeing my old friend J
Running across another friend
Chatting with Dick S and Tim S

No comments: