Saturday, February 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1489


HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - got to eat
Why it makes me happy - went to an outstanding restaraunt. The food was over the top.

HappyUP!!! - calamari
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE calamari. I try it everywhere I go. Tonight, I had some that is the running for the BEST I have ever had

HappyUP!!! - friends
Why it happened - I got a call
Why it makes me happy - it's always cool when your friends can join you for dinner

HappyUP!!! - venue
Why it happened - I bought tickets
Why it makes me happy - everything worked out great. The timing could not be better for parking and seating. The show was tremendously entertaining......and there was a gas station nearby when the show was over. BIG HappyUP!!! there.

No comments: