Monday, February 14, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1477 Mon HappyUP!!! Valentines Day



HappyUP!!! - special tea
Why it happened - felt something coming on
Why it makes me happy - I think it's just a change of weather allergy. Ginger, lemon, honey and some HOT water.....that gets the sinuses working. Sooothing too.

<----HappyUP!!! Valentines Day


HappyUP!!! - observing
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I got to check out a buddy of mine doing his thing. It's always awesome to get to watch someone skilled go through their routine. I'd never had a chance to see it before

HappyUP!!! - great morning
Why it happened - most of mine are good....some are just better than others
Why it makes me happy - it's always great to start the day off with fun stuff



JollyJottings



No comments: