Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1485


HappyUP!!! - my talk
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I gave a portion of a workshop I am doing next week. It went pretty well....I got some excellent feedback for improvement....as well as some self-evaluation. Looking forward to helping people at the workshop

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - I checked in
Why it makes me happy - the market was down a ton today. I hadn't checked in for a few days. Net net....I was thinking I would be down...but I was up from a few days ago. The market does corrections. Opportunities for buying are coming up.

HappyUP!!! - tracking down some good info
Why it happened - working on my project
Why it makes me happy - this is going to be one quality deal!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
My talk...and evaluation
Tracking down some good information
Stock Market check in



No comments: