Friday, February 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1467


HappyUP!!! - doing a favor
Why it happened - I was thinking
Why it makes me happy - my friend was in a little bit of a pinch.....and I was glad to be able to help out

HappyUP!!! - celebration
Why it happened - a friend had a special occasion
Why it makes me happy - it's not the normal function that I usually attend...but I was so happy that I could be there and share in the fun

HappyUP!!! - chutt on 18
Why it happened - some calculating, some skill, and some luck
Why it makes me happy - there was NO WAY I was going to make this shot......but I did....down the hill breaking right to left....up the hill breaking to the right....and then coming back down the hill into the cup to save myself a little dough! A great way to end a rather mediocre day on the links.

JollyJottings

Flop shot on 2...Pitch on 3....8 iron on 4...2 putt on 6...pitch on 8...up and down on 9, 10...8 iron on 12....wedge/putt on 13...drive/9 iron on 14....drive 15....2 putt 16...8 iron on 17....6 iron/CHUTT on 18

Weather
Doing a favor
Waking up
Great times

No comments: