Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1478


HappyUP!!! - seeing a couple of buddies
Why it happened - I stopped for some coffee
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen these two guys in forever. It was awesome running into them and chatting for a bit. I love this town.

HappyUP!!! - more tea
Why it happened - I was feeling a touch ill
Why it makes me happy - I make a special concoction given to me by a Persian friend. Whether it does any good or not long term, who knows. It just tastes so good going down.

HappyUP!!! - taking a break
Why it happened - allergy or a cold
Why it makes me happy - I went and opened up the room for Toastmasters today. I was feeling a bit under the weather. I decided not to stay in case I do have a cold so I wouldn't infect anyone. I felt great about performing the act of service of getting the room set up

JollyJottings

Taking a little break
Seeing a couple of buddies

No comments: