Saturday, February 19, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1482


HappyUP!!! - tournament day
Why it happened - I play
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I didn't have a great day today....but it was OK. As it turns out, this qualifier was not THE qualifier that we really wanted to make...whew!

HappyUP!!! - chip on 14
Why it happened - I nipped it just right
Why it makes me happy - after two great shots, I hit a poor one. We really needed the par on this hole and I had a tough chip.....I lipped it out and almost made birdie.

HappyUP!!! - GREAT seats
Why it happened - a buddy had told me about this event
Why it makes me happy - I knew the seats would be good.....Row B. Little did I know that Row B was in the FRONT ROW! This was the venue to be at in the front row!

JollyJottings

Tournament Day
Chip on 5....drive/7 iron on 1...par on 9....par on 8....hybrid on 11....driver/3 wood/chip on 14...8 iron on 18
Concert
Dinner

No comments: