Thursday, February 10, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1473


HappyUP!!! - stunning weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - it was nippy when we teed off. From then on in...all the way home...I was walking in glorious sunshine

HappyUP!!! - chip on 18
Why it happened - local knowledge
Why it makes me happy - I hit it perfectly....and it saved me some dough on the last hole

HappyUP!!! - catching a moment of history
Why it happened - channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - Ray Allen passed Reggie Lewis as the all time 3 point shooter in NBA History....Celtics vs Lakers game so it was a classic matchup. It was cool to see something like this happen live.

JollyJottings

Drive on 1....2 putt on 3...chutt on 4...up and down on 5....7 iron on 7....chutt on 10...bunker shot on 11...2 putt on 12....good break on 13....chutt on 15.....putt on 17...chip on 18

Invitation for next week
Invitation for tomorrow
Stunning weather
Breaking even
Catching a moment of history

No comments: