Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1486


HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - hadn't been able to hook up for a few weeks. Always great to spend a little "cup o joe" time with my buddy

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Wed
Why it makes me happy - nice to see the new group continue to come along...people filling in "on the fly"....they are going to get this thing down

HappyUP!!! - door fix
Why it happened - another buddy stopped by
Why it makes me happy - I had one fix in mind....my bud saw that wouldn't work...we went to option 2....problem solved.....and I got some good quality time with a guy I hadn't seen in awhile.

HappyUP!!! - HappyUPdo!!!
Why it happened - a pal stopped by
Why it makes me happy - well....it just did!

JollyJottings

Seeing my buddy
Toastmasters
Finishing the door fixed
Visiting with an old buddy
Getting some plans laid down
Good scheduling
Beautiful weather

No comments: