Wednesday, June 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1248


HappyUP!!! - seeing Juan
Why it happened - he came into Starbucks
Why it makes me happy - I haven't seen him in forever. He's like a brotha. Loved running itno him....a highlight of my day

HappyUP!!! - awesome invitation for tomorrow
Why it happened - my buddy got cancelled on
Why it makes me happy - road trip!!! Tomorrow....at a great golf course...with my good friends. Life is good

HappyUP!!! - text from a brotha
Why it happened - I was thinkin of him
Why it makes me happy - I took a chance....gave him some counsel....I think he used it....and thanked me. Hmmm...maybe I did some good...HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Coffee
Awesome invitation for tomorrow
Texts with my great buddy
More salad from the garden
Great lectures
Seeing Juan
Fun e-mails
A text from a brother thanking me
IM-n with a pal
A buddy stopping by this afternoon
Carolinas for dinner


No comments: