Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1240


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - a member did a great job with TableTopics....a new member stumbled horribly (which will make for a great story when he becomes fabulous) but stuck it out...an endearing speech from one of our veterans.

HappyUP!!! - grilled asparagus
Why it happened - I said, "what the heck"
Why it makes me happy - I have never thrown the asparagus on the barbie......and what a delightful treat it proved to be....oh yeah....I'll be doing that again.

HappyUP!!! - great errand running
Why it happened - I kicked myself in the bootie
Why it makes me happy - I made some traction on overlooked/put off tasks today....and it was so easy to do.

HappyUP!!! - a good month in expenses
Why it happened - I don't know
Why it makes me happy - for whatever reason, I am getting off cheaply in June.....I mean very cheaply.....why? I'll do analysis but, in the meantime, I'll just enjoy the win.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
TableTopics
A new member stumbling
Great errands running
New headphones
A bacon wrapped filet
Grilled asparagus
My game for tomorrow

No comments: