Sunday, June 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1238

HappyUP!!! - Family time
Why it happened - Father's Day
Why it makes me happy - my dad is gone. I didn't have kids. My brother did, however, and I was glad to be around him, his wife, his kids, her kids....watching the US Open.....and eating some darn good food

HappyUP!!! - chip in on 9
Why it happened - I was grinding
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on the last hole of either 9 will always save your bacon. This was a tough shot...I hit it perfectly....and it found the cup. There is always a bit of luck when one actually goes in but this was a skillful little shot.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy - I have a front loading washer and dryer. My friend just got one. There was some instruction needed. I was glad to help out. I love helping out my friends

JollyJottings

Drive staying in on 1
5 iron on 2
6 iron on 4
Chip in on 9
8 iron on 10
Up n Down 11
Par on 14
Chutt on 15
Up n down on 16
Family time
Dinner
Washer n Dryer Instructions
Makin some plans
Bunker shot n two putt on 18


No comments: