Sunday, June 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1231

HappyUP!!! - a near ace
Why it happened - I hit a beauty
Why it makes me happy - I didn't think I had enough club to get to the hole....unless I caught it just perfectly...even then I thought it would be short. When I hit this one soooo good....and it was right on line with the pin, I thought, "the line is great and the distance should be perfect...this one has a chance of going in....lookout!" It didn't go in...but it was a heck of a shot.
While I remain aceless, it's always exciting to think about when that will change.

HappyUP!!! - an unexpected invitation
Why it happened - my friend had something to share
Why it makes me happy - it is always great to be included in the special moments of one's friends. It's a win-win....you get to feel good for them....and you feel good that they hold you in high enough regard as to want to include you.

HappyUP!!! - golf in a little over 3 hours on a Sunday morning
Why it happened - there were two of us.....and almost nobody in front of us
Why it makes me happy - I love golf.....duh! I really love it when we aren't being held up and looking for golf balls all over the place. The game just moves!

JollyJottings

An unexpected invitation
Golf in 3 hrs 20 minutes
6 iron on 2
Wedge on 3
Hybrid on 4
Putt on 6
7 iron on 7
Up and down on 8
3 wood/putt on 11
7 iron on 12
Up and down 17
6 iron on 18


No comments: