Tuesday, June 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1226

HappyUP!!! - Boz Scaggs birthday
Why it happened - everyone has a birthday
Why it makes me happy - I love Boz......I had stuff on my mind...but I was singing and humming Boz tunes for first three holes...and doing well.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - hello...it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - I hate to call my fellow members "students." But, I have been at this for 23 years or so........the peeps that have come in the last year....they just AMAZE me of how they have stepped up.

HappyUP!!! - a guest
Why it happened- I shot him a reminder
Why it makes me happy - he came back...after being removed for a few weeks..but I shot him an e-mail. We put him "on the block" today...made him participate...he is going to join....another person that our group can help.

HappyUP!!! - new printer
Why it happened - old one took a dump
Why it makes me happy - I have an "all in one" now....it seems a little complicated...but I'll get it down...in the meantime....I can print again! HappyUP!!!



JollyJottings

Boz Scaggs birthday
Jokemaster
Glen's speech
Anthony's speech
Todd's speech
Sherri's Table Topics
Our guest participating...and wanting to join
Drive/wedge on 1
5 iron on 2
Drive/5iron/wedge on 3
Pitch shot on 4
Chip on 7
Flop n putt on 8
Drive/wedge on 9
3 wood...9 iron on 10
Hybrid on 11
6 iron on 12
Cut shot and 9 iron on 14
Drive/wedge on 15
Chutt on 16
Drive/Wedge on 17
Drive/7 iron/ 2putt on 18
Guest commitment
Great exchange with a friend


No comments: