Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1233

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we two great speeches (yeah....I gave one of them...nice pat of my own back, there!). We also got our new officer slate filled for the coming year.

HappyUP!!! - friend dropped by
Why it happened - friend was in neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - even a brief visit with a friend is a nice break to the day

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 4
Why it happened - I striped it
Why it makes me happy - gave me the birdie....took me to one under....at the time...thought I might be off to the races!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Getting speech done
Fred's speech
Friend dropping by
Mowed and watered
Drain cleared
Slate of officers turned in
Hearing from ex-co-workers
Talking with an old pal on the phone
Driver/wedge on 1
Up and down 2
Up and down 3
Hybrid on 4
Putt on 7
Wedge on 10
Wedge on 13
Par on 16
Up and down on 17
Driver/9 iron on 18


No comments: