Friday, June 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1236


HappyUP!!! - friend making the cut
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - Eric made it happen today. Probably didn't play his best....but it's the US OPEN. He is going to play the weekend. He did better than a lot of great players. He goes out early tomorrow...who knows...put in a good score before the wind....I am thrilled for him.

HappyUP!!! - four mile walk
Why it happened - it was gorgeous tonight
Why it makes me happy - a long walk always does you good....always.

HappyUP!!! - seeing a friend on my walk
Why it happened - my friend saw me walking
Why it makes me happy - it was a serendipitous crossing of paths....I love quirky things like that when they happen.

JollyJottings

Washing the beast
Gorgeous evening
4 mile walk
Friend made the cut
Running across a friend on my walk

No comments: