Monday, April 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 456

HappyUP!!! - a "YES!"
Why it happened - my call was returned
Why it makes me happy - we are getting a valuable new member to our team. I got the verbal commitment today. The signed offer will be delivered tomorrow. This is my job

HappyUP!!! - a couple of e-mails
Why it happened - my lost friends decided to "appear"
Why it makes me happy - my opportunities for more cronies and partners in crime expands.

HappyUP!!! - my iPod and Bose Portable
Why it happened - I decided to throw the above combo in the car
Why it makes me happy - it was 7:30 in the morning. I was driving to a nearby town. The top is down. I have my entire CD collection on shuffle. There is just something about that shuffle feature. You never know what is coming up next. This morning, it was just what I needed. As I got to my meeting, it was, "Have a Drink on Me," by AC/DC. There was no way I would have picked that one but it was perfect.

1 comment:

mentorman said...

...you are wonderfully nuts!

...congrats on 450+ "Happy Ups!!!"

...what will the next 450 days bring?