Thursday, April 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 431




HappyUP!!!
- my boss was late for our meeting
Why it happened - he thought the meeting started at 9...not 8
Why it made me happy - I was late myself....but he doesn't know that. I have a good boss and he would not have cared but, still, I don't like to be late

HappyUP!!! - driving home
Why it happened - meetings were over
Why it made me happy - I was so focused on phone work that the miles flew by. I got some quality phone calls in. The next thing you know, the 4.5 hrs were over

HappyUP!!! - strawberry plant
Why it happened - I planted some new ones
Why it made me happy - I have a new row next to my "old growth." I put them in about a month ago. I hadn't even noticed the "runners" on one. It was already 6 inches out and starting to embed in the turf. I think this moment is one of the reasons gardeners garden.

No comments: