Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 430

HappyUP!!! - gettin to Bakersfield
Why it happened - we had a meeting
Why it makes me happy - it's 4.5 hrs of driving.....the feeling when you first get there is great because the drive is done. The drive was quite nice. Interstate 5 is a boring drive but, if you go at 4 in the morning, it doesn't seem drab at all. It can be any highway. I had some back east friends to talk to for part of the drive, a good audio CD, and I caught sunrise over the Sierras

HappyUP!!! - Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
Why it happened - we had dinner there after the meeting
Why it makes me happy - dinner with my chums is always great. The band was awesome. It was a dinner show. While I am not a huge country fan, I appreciate a good guitar player. Brian Longbeck was in this band. I didn't know who he was when I was there but I could tell he was "wicked good." After looking him up, I found out why.

HappyUP!!! - meeting
Why it happened - we have meetings
Why it makes me happy - meetings usually don't. We got some things done at this one, however. We accomplished some excellent work....including adapting some of my practices.

No comments: