Saturday, April 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 454




Here is a HappyUP!!! - if I ever saw one courtesy of my friend Alex's excellent blog I'd go to that dentist in a heartbeat!

HappyUP!!! - cruising in the convertible
Why it happened - it was almost 90 degrees
Why it makes me happy - sleeveless t-shirt...sun hitting the arms....ahhhhh

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - it's a maintencance item
Why it makes me happy - I finally told my barber who I was. No, I didn't tell him I was the author of the most famous blog on the internet. I told him whose uncle I was...he's friends with my nephews. From there, things pretty much went into standard barber shop talk.

HappyUP!!! - the new wok
Why it happened - it came in the mail yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I threw some stir fry sirloin in a black pepper sauce in with some onions, bell peppers, and green beans. Just as I got those dumped out, I threw my stir fry shrimp rice into the same wok. It cooked that up WAAAAAY faster than my skilled. That baby was sizzling! Now, I do wonder why I spent all that money on my fancy Dacor appliances. No matter, that Wok is going to get some serious use. Scramble eggs with leftover stir-fry is coming for Brekko tomorrow.

No comments: