Sunday, April 13, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 441

HappyUP!!! - more planting
Why it happened - it's the season
Why it makes me happy - I am just about all planted out!

HappyUP!!! - a watering system
Why it happened - I was thinking
Why it makes me happy - it could make the watering job a WHOLE lot easier....especially when you think about how many plants I have in the ground

HappyUP!!! - the Masters
Why it happened - it's Masters Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I love to see the top golfers grind their guts out on the most unpredictable golf course in the world. Twoods had his chance today....and he couldn't get it done. While I would have preferred an exciting finish, I can hang with the way it was won. It would have been interesting to see Immelman dig that ball out of that divot on 18 if he wasn't three shots clear of the field.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - saw my friend, Fred
Why it happened - I was getting gas
Why it makes me happy - I love seeing Fred.....we talked for a bit at the pumps. We're going to go tee it up soon.

No comments: