Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 444

HappyUP!!! - Ron
Why it happened - he appeared out of nowhere
Why it makes me happy - I was walking down the hallway. I heard a voice mention something directed at me to overhear as I walked away. I said, "that sounds just like Ron." Ron was a guy I hadn't seen in years. There was no reason for him to be where I was. I turned around....it was my old buddy, Ron! I like Ron and it was great to come across him this way.

HappyUP!!! - an appointment set
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it makes me happy - I got this key appointment. I got the information that I needed for the appointment. Outtasite!!!!


HappyUP!!! - a good day in the financial markets
Why it happened - key companies released good earnings reports
Why it makes me happy - it may only be for a day but it was positive news. The financial sector is saying we are farther through the liquidity crisis than expected. It doesn't mean it is true but it is good news....and a HappyUP!!!

No comments: