Monday, November 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4966

HappyUP!!! - the scale
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -I had a precipitous drop in weight overnight! It was really cool because I have been "on a number" basically for a long time.

HappyUP!!! - Nixon on Nixon
Why it happened -I recorded it
Why it makes me happy -very interesting to hear our former President's words on tape. A well done documentary

HappyUP!!! -email response
Why it happened -our dude is cool
Why it makes me happy -we have some storm on the horizon. Communication is key. Glad to get the 911 back so fast

HappyUP!!! -guitar invite accepted
Why it happened -I put it out there
Why it makes me happy -I gotta watch it...I am going from "don't I know guitar players" to EVERYONE is a guitar player! So cool!!!

No comments: