Sunday, November 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4958

HappyUP!!! - Nutter Numbers Game
Why it happened -it was just us
Why it makes me happy - love time with bro and nephew...on the golf course..never taking it for granted. It is a sacred privilege

HappyUP!!! -mad dice rolls
Why it happened -we had to settle affairs
Why it makes me happy - LUCK! LUCK in spades...never rolled the dice like that....three 6's...out of the box...first roll...3 times in a row...that doesn't happen

HappyUP!!! -usin the Tupperware
Why it happened -I had leftover food
Why it makes me happy -I did a recent clean out of "stuff." My late mother had a lot of plastic containers. I have my own. But, due to a recent mix and much thing of putting her stuff together...I just LOVE storing my stuff in her old containers. It's a thing...for me!

No comments: