Saturday, November 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4950

HappyUP!!! - punch hook on 11
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy -THAT was an incredible shot. NO...not lucky!!! I can do that...I just don't all of the time

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened -drive/hold off wedge/putt
Why it makes me happy -THAT was playing the hole perfectly...tee to green. Nice to break the birdie drought!!!

HappyUP!!! - nice clothing set up
Why it happened -I "get it"
Why it makes me happy -it was a little chilly when we teed off. I had some nice, non-restrictive layers going on. I peeled them down to short sleeves with my shorts as I basked in a gorgeous day

HappyUP!!! -talking with the doc
Why it happened -he was in the group
Why it makes me happy -always love playing with this guy! I always get some cool info. Add up LDL and HDL and divide by HDL.  You are cool if under 5...great if under 4.  My LDL, I thought, might be a touch high but, after doing the math, I'm looking GREAT!!!

JollyJottings
Chicken Piccata

No comments: