Friday, November 08, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4956

HappyUP!!! - some cute shots
Why it happened -skillz
Why it makes me happy -3 cut drivers off the deck that all worked! A punch 9 iron to largo birdie. A hold off 7 iron into the back pin on 18.

HappyUP!!! -chipping
Why it happened -a tip the other day
Why it makes me happy -I made an adjustment in posture...what a difference. It's a lot safer to hit a chip than a "pitch technique"...better odds. Chipped the crap out of it today

HappyUP!!! -roasted vegetables
Why it happened -I had leftovers
Why it makes me happy -tried this dish for the first time yesterday. They held up nicely in the fridge and made for a great part of breakfast. I could do this deal....a lot!

HappyUP!!! - GarageBand learning
Why it happened -I was putzing
Why it makes me happy -OK....I had meant to try this. It took some figuring out on my equipment. This is going to come in VERY handy on an upcoming project.

No comments: