Thursday, November 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4955

HappyUP!!! - improvement in one day
Why it happened -YouTube
Why it makes me happy -I NEED to start using this service in better ways!!! WOW! I gotta do some Stevie Ray Vaughan in a month. I went, "really?" BUT....after watching some technique...I can do this. NO!!!....not the fancy lead stuff...but the rhythm and passable lead stuff.

HappyUP!!! -prioritizing to close out the year
Why it happened -I got to thinking
Why it makes me happy -I now KNOW where I will be spending the next month and a half....and probably most of January. Direction and vision

HappyUP!!! -tossing some stuff
Why it happened -making decisions
Why it makes me happy -I'm getting closer and closer to the nitty gritty. Still have a ways to go. The process is getting easier

HappyUP!!! -testing Boxy
Why it happened -I had a suspicion
Why it makes me happy -glad I got her on the trickle charger BEFORE she was totally depleted...and before I was jumping in on a planned drive! I'm getting a little smarter in my old age!

No comments: