Sunday, November 03, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4951

HappyUP!!! - Raider win
Why it happened -goal line stand
Why it makes me happy -while not too involved with NFL, the game was on in the background of where I was....and...in my core...I am Silver and Black (though I like the Niners too)

HappyUP!!! - putt on 18
Why it happened -I got good reads
Why it makes me happy -I think that was worth about two bets draining that 12 footer. The bunker shot (2nd attempt) was pretty nice too. Never give up...ya don't know what can happen!

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 17
Why it happened -who knows
Why it makes me happy -THAT was as flush as I can hit a shot. THAT type of contact only comes up so often. There was NO WAY I could get the ball to that back pin. I was just trying to get to the middle. Went all the way to the back edge

HappyUP!!! -leftover chicken
Why it happened -I got a care package the other day
Why it makes me happy -nice to finish it off within my "eating window." I am trying to intermittently fast. Tomorrow may be difficult. I did "OK" today.

No comments: