Thursday, November 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4962

HappyUP!!! - jarring it on 5
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy -I striped that 9 iron...high...soaring...and it landed right in the bottom of the cup. The lip or the green were undisturbed. It made a loud noise...and the pin shook......only to have it bounce out from where it landed. Seen shots "jarred before"...usually, there is collateral damage to the lip. Not this one.....nothing.

HappyUP!!! -firehosing my friend
Why it happened -he wanted inspiration
Why it makes me happy -never really "taught" guitar...still haven't. But...I know more than I think...especially how someone can get "stuck" regarding the instrument. Awesome to give him some mind expansion

HappyUP!!! - finding Squeakers
Why it happened -I was a little frantic
Why it makes me happy -poor kitty.....she went where she shouldn't have....and was stuck all day. I'm glad it wasn't an outside place. The other cats could have been more helpful! Oh well...I still have her!!!

No comments: