Sunday, July 28, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4852

HappyUP!!! - golf fill in
Why it happened -there was a no show
Why it makes me happy -put myself in best mental frame I could without any warm up....but...was just a disaster....DISASTER on the front 9. Something clicked on the 7th hole...it failed to save my 9. But, on the back, there was a mysterious confidence that came upon me. I hit 8 or the 9 greens (never do that) and shot even par...which is the WORST it could have been. 13 shots different from one side of the course to the other.

HappyUP!!! - family time
Why it happened -I got a call
Why it makes me happy - Mason...Kaitlin....so much fun! Just a nice night to be with the family. So easy...so casual.  GREAT salad!!!

HappyUP!!! - end our the tour
Why it happened -it was time
Why it makes me happy -a GREAT tour de France this year. It had it all! Viva le France!!!

No comments: