Thursday, July 11, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4835

HappyUP!!! - putting out the vibes                               
Why it happened - time to step up my game
Why it makes me happy -with just a little effort, I brought in a new client. NICE!

HappyUP!!! - a walk                               
Why it happened - motivation
Why it makes me happy -meant to do it earlier....but I didn't. This meant going out at the hottest part of the day. The route I took was a bit unusual but, for the most part, I did the entire trek in shade. It was actually quite pleasant. Saw some interesting events going on

HappyUP!!! -  printer fixed                              
Why it happened - I reprogrammed it
Why it makes me happy -it worked!!! The very first time!!! Exactly like it SHOULD!!! Hey, you all know that things don't always (usually) work like that. Celebrate when things go right!!!



No comments: