Thursday, July 25, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4849

HappyUP!!! -Better Man
Why it happened -it floated into my email
Why it makes me happy -man...I gotta work on focus sometimes....YET...while not a big Pearl Jam fan...the composition of this tune (which is not in my genre or age range) has some magic. Nope...not nailed...yet...but...it was worth the distraction today. Fun texts with my buddies.

HappyUP!!! - grocery run in the heat
Why it happened -I bucked up
Why it makes me happy -yeah...it should have happened this morning. Glad that, while I missed the window, I punished myself to "pay the piper" and go into the heat

HappyUP!!! - getting back to peeps
Why it happened -gave things thought
Why it makes me happy -all of the stuff was important...some "on the edge"...glad to push the agenda forward

HappyUP!!! - a new kitty
Why it happened -got a video
Why it makes me happy -not saying I am doing it...but...it would be a good idea to get Q-ball an "age same" friend....and...another "shark in the tank" would probably help Portia as well.


No comments: