Thursday, July 18, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4842

HappyUP!!! -extending myself                                
Why it happened - it's what I do
Why it makes me happy -made some great connections today...SEVERAL

HappyUP!!! - a clean slate                               
Why it happened - it's what I do
Why it makes me happy -a very appreciative client shot me a message today....THAT is all that I need to keep me going for weeks!!! Mark Twain was right

HappyUP!!! - clear desk                               
Why it happened - I did that yesterday
Why it makes me happy -when I came in to a nice work surface today, I just came ALIVE. THIS needs to be a daily habit. It fits with my morning routine

HappyUP!!! - Whole Foods                               
Why it happened - it was on my way
Why it makes me happy -I spread my grocery business around. WF is the closest to my house...but the one I probably use the least. THAT needs to change. OK..you pay a little more but the environment creates an experience!



No comments: