Monday, July 15, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4839

HappyUP!!! - US Women's Am qualifying                                
Why it happened - we hosted
Why it makes me happy - it was really cool to see ladies from various parts of the country...and the world...descend upon our place to try to earn a spot in the national championship. The course held up pretty well. One of the favorites couldn't get it done.

HappyUP!!! - Sophie                              
Why it happened - her best round ever
Why it makes me happy -this gal plays for my alma mater, Sac State. I have seen her around the club. Today, I got a chance to chat with her about her BEST ROUND in a tournament ever...5 under! She's moving on. LOVE that

HappyUP!!! - slideshow done                               
Why it happened - meeting tomorrow
Why it makes me happy -new opening credits...one of the speakers threw me a curve...I adapted.

HappyUP!!! -  fellow fans                              
Why it happened - Qualifying
Why it makes me happy -Jim S...Gary C...Randy...Nick ...Michelle...dad from Idaho...official from the NCGA...Cory....it was some nice time connecting today

No comments: