Wednesday, July 10, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4834

HappyUP!!! - partner on FIRE out of the box                               
Why it happened - he's on a roll
Why it makes me happy -made the rest of my day easy! It was awesome to see this guy birdie 3 out of the first 4 holes....including hole 3 ...the most difficult hole on the course

HappyUP!!! - finding something                               
Why it happened - it was forced upon me
Why it makes me happy -I had to hit a couple of trouble shots the other day. This required me to do something differently....and it seems to be working on regular shots. Nothing went left. More work to do but I am on the right path

HappyUP!!! - finished a tidy project                               
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy -ahhhhhh.....it just looks SOOOOO nice!

HappyUP!!! - putting and chipping                               
Why it happened - I work at it
Why it makes me happy - when these are working, it makes up for a lot of other issues. The chip in on 10 was almost telegraphed before I even hit the chip.

No comments: