Tuesday, July 16, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4840

HappyUP!!! -our newest member                              
Why it happened - we have something he needs
Why it makes me happy -I have high hopes for every member. This is going to be another special one. The club is not based on quantity but of quality. We aren't short on quantity but we get longer and longer on quality

HappyUP!!! - RTT practice session                               
Why it happened - a friend needed the credits
Why it makes me happy -her practice is my gain. I got some fabulous insights today. A boat load of rocket fuel ready for the next lift off and explosive trip

HappyUP!!! - the after meeting                               
Why it happened - I asked questions
Why it makes me happy -it was humbling to get perspective from a couple of professionals and to be included in the conversation

HappyUP!!! - finding my song list                               
Why it happened - I moved my keyboard
Why it makes me happy -OK...yes..it is time to clear off my desk. Tomorrow it will happen (unless it doesn't). It was a reminder to set aside some time for a happy project I have about a month and a half to work on. 

JollyJottings

All the kitties on the shelf
Embracing my love for my cats

No comments: