Tuesday, July 02, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4826

HappyUP!!! - Trajectory test run                               
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -the topic has some legs to it. I can polish it a little bit. It's another block to add to the repertoire.

HappyUP!!! - Comedians in Cars                               
Why it happened - it was running in the background
Why it makes me happy - I have seen a couple of episodes. It was just the perfect thing to run in the background while I did some work today

HappyUP!!! - US Wins                               
Why it happened - World Cup
Why it makes me happy -THAT was a close one...well...until the English gal got tossed. Actually, I was OK with that. I had some bad feelings about this one. On to the finals this weekend!


No comments: