Sunday, March 31, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4633


HappyUP!!! - an appearance by Da Judge                            
Why it happened - he was a guest
Why it makes me happy - I don’t know how long it’s been since I played with this guy! Great to see him again and spend a day on the course

HappyUP!!! - Virginia won last night
Why it happened - luck?
Why it makes me happy - I had forgotten that they played yesterday. All I need from them is two more wins and I’m looking good in my bracket! Go CAVALIERS!!!

HappyUP!!! - GREAT morning routine
Why it happened - discipline
Why it makes me happy - THIS is what I am talking about. Yeah, it took some time BUT, when I can get the ENTIRE morning routine in, it is the BEST start to a day

HappyUP!!! - a fill in 
Why it happened - a cancellation
Why it makes me happy- FABULOUS having the doc join us at the last minute this morning. A definite bonus. GREAT way to close out March....even tossed in a couple of birdies!

No comments: