Thursday, March 07, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4609




HappyUP!!! - love him and hate him                                  
Why it happened - he’s a kitty
Why it makes me happy - LOL...just kidding on that hate part. He’s a pure joy even when he is a handful. Why? Because he constantly invests into his bank account with me...I am talking HUGE deposits. So, even when he makes a large withdrawal (like when he UNsorted all my previously sorted zip ties), he still has an abundance left in his account.
(Hmmmmm....did Q-ball just teach you something there?)

HappyUP!!! - guacamole assistance
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - always better to take on a large project in the kitchen with help. Great times mashing up some Avo’s today!

HappyUP!!! - great book idea
Why it happened - it was referred to me
Why it makes me happy - fascinating left brain/right brain learning. It goes a bit deeper than the usual “logical/emotional” side.  The congruence (or incongruence) in which they should optimally work got me opening my eyes a bit. It was info where you go, “yeah...I kinda knew that but I’m not sure...well now I have some surety.”

HappyUP!!! - final piece for the system I have been working on
Why it happened - it showed up as if by magic
Why it makes me happy- first, I got some reinforcement for the theory / process I have been developing. I also received a modification and an additive. YEP....one step closer to the solve of the puzzle.

No comments: