Thursday, March 14, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4616

HappyUP!!! - my status in the world                                  
Why it happened - it came up in conversation
Why it makes me happy -so, it goes something like this...”he’s different...he’s an acquired taste...but he is a good guy.”  It is exactly how I would describe myself. I am TOTALLY good with that. Congruency

HappyUP!!! - a tremendous opportunity
Why it happened - I was having a chat
Why it makes me happy - this was a part of my business plan...but not for a few months. Hey, I learned long ago....Opportunity comes on it’s own timeline, not mine....so I said, “yes!” Plus, I will be able to kill two birds with one stone!

HappyUP!!! - Q-balls suit
Why it happened - I bought it for his recovery
Why it makes me happy - this has been a god send. My little buddy was sleeping all day as opposed to the hyper ball of fur he was the first two days of post-surgery.



No comments: