Wednesday, March 20, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4622


HappyUP!!! - my graphic artist and media manager                               
Why it happened - I needed one...and one was delivered to me
Why it makes me happy - met with this fantastic person today. She’s HIRED!!! I only want MAGIC on my team surrounding me...this lady is all of that! Got some great ideas...exactly what I need...I am fortunate she took my humble project on.

HappyUP!!! - fairly dry
Why it happened -a bathroom
Why it makes me happy - we took a chance today. We got caught in a squall...but we were near a bathroom by one of the tees so we took shelter.  It let up...we hit our tee shots...then it started pouring again.....back to our bathroom.  The rest of the day, we were fully exposed and the skies threatened but we didn’t get hit again. So lucky

HappyUP!!! - playing away
Why it happened - our course was busy
Why it makes me happy - my coupon for free golf was old....but the course took it. One thing better than playing a different course?...playing a different course for free!

HappyUP!!! - Bob’s Discount Tires
Why it happened -I know Bob
Why it makes me happy- he put some customer service on me that I love...he picked up my car, drove it back to the shop, drove it back to my house....all while I was out busy doing other things. Bob’s the Bomb!!!  I LOVE it when things happen smoothly in the background

JollyJottings



No comments: