Wednesday, March 06, 2019

HappyUP!!! Day 4608

MAN OH MAN - how I could bore you with how good this day was. I just don’t have the time!

HappyUP!!! - study and learnings                                  
Why it happened - I put in the time
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE learning the stuff that I WANT TO LEARN. Man, when I think of what I used to call learning, it makes my head shake.  All the way from getting 50% more out of my reading, to being inspired to upgrade the note taking and journaling I already do, locking in on intuition, and developing skills in a segment of by business...just fabulous stuff

HappyUP!!! - helping a TM
Why it happened - he reached out
Why it makes me happy - if HE needs the help, so do others....NOW! I just need to re-trace my steps a bit and put the materials together.  He also gave me a reminder, without knowing it, of keeping track of my time

HappyUP!!! - getting Q-ball up to speed
Why it happened - he’s my baby
Why it makes me happy - got one thing done today and the other scheduled for Monday. Short term, he won’t be happy...long term he will be delighted.

HappyUP!!! - a coffee jacket
Why it happened -I was mindful
Why it makes me happy- I have my coffee in hand as I come out of the grocery store. A strong wind comes up at the right time. It blows the little jacket off my coffee. It’s raining too. The jacket has gone flying. I put my groceries away.  Despite the weather, I take the 30 seconds it takes me to get that coffee jacket. Guilt? Nope. I would have forgotten all about it as soon as I drove away. I did what other people don’t do....cleaned up their mess despite the inconvenience to do so...and that makes me feel good. I got a HUGE positive out of that. It’s what winners do....the inconvenient thing when no one’s watching that is the RIGHT thing to do. Hey, I may have had help from the wind but, I littered....until I didn’t. 

No comments: